Wednesday, December 7, 2022

WELCOME STUDENTS

700


Dear students,

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG ON REVIEW OF LITERATURE

Learning outcomes

  1. Compare insight from various scholarly articles
  2. prepare a clear and well organized literature review
  3. The purpose of a literature review
  4. The difference between primary and secondary sources
  5. The steps of the literature process
  6. How locate appropriate reference for the topic
  7. The guideline for writing a literature review

                    
 1.  My Slide Presentation





           6. Review of literature youtube video


             
                                                         
                               7. My ICT workshop poster


8.My ICT workshop Brochure

9.My cartoon work








No comments:

Post a Comment

Educational technology

Educational technology full note My Topic:Process of communication note Educational technology short note Process of communication short no...